Join us for our Sunday morning services at 9:30 and 11:15 a.m., either in-person or live-streamed.
Accessing Sunday Services Online
- The worship service is available via live stream* at 9:30 a.m. and at 11:15 a.m. It is also recorded for later viewing. You can find these recordings on the Worship page to watch at your convenience.
- View the Order of Service – this link is date-specific and is updated weekly
- To contribute to the offering, text UUCHURCH and the amount (e.g. “UUCHURCH $20”) to 73256. Or go to our online giving form.
* If you are watching the live stream for the first time, we recommend that before the Sunday service starts, you look at our Frequently Asked Questions page for helpful information about watching via live streaming.
Current health safety protocols at UUC: Facemasks are now optional and welcome at UUC, unless otherwise posted or announced. High quality facemasks remain required in the Chapel, Bookstore, and in the Church Office. We will continue to have KN-95 masks available at the building entrances and from the ushers in the Chapel for the time being.
We require your conscientious help in these three ways:
- STAY HOME if you have cold or flu-like symptoms, even if you think it’s just a cold.
- Please be up-to-date on your vaccinations, particularly the latest COVID booster and the seasonal flu shot, to limit the impact of these still very serious illnesses.
- Please follow the isolation and quarantine recommendations from Public Health of Seattle and King County when you are sick or test positive for COVID.
Thank you for your support of everyone’s well-being. (Read our latest Covid protocols here.)
Please continue to check in at a kiosk or using the paper sign-in sheets when entering the building. This helps us better understand attendance on Sundays and for programs and meetings throughout the week. If you would like to be added to our email list for church-wide announcements, please include your email address and phone number on the paper sign-in sheet.
Sprouts Care (under age 5): Quality and loving childcare is available to our youngest community members on Sundays, in our Sprouts classroom during the service. Facemasks are optional. We recommend that all children be up-to-date on vaccinations. Please contact Family Ministry staff for details.
Programs for Children and Youth: Please click here for information about our 2022–23 Family Ministry programs, including contact info for staff.
Coffee & Conversations
We invite you to pick up a cup of coffee or tea and a cookie or two in Nathan Johnson Hall following the Sunday Service, and enjoy getting to know someone you’re meeting for the first time or catching up with longtime friends. Facemasks are welcome and recommended, but not required.
Other Sunday Meetings and Gatherings
Our Sunday Welcoming Volunteers are happy to help you find your way in the building. Consult the way-finding directories near upper and lower entries for meeting locations, or ask a Greeter (green ribbon on nametag) or stop by the Church Office. Our UUC Calendar online lists all Sunday activities and locations, whether they are on-site or via Zoom (or both).
Getting Zoom Links
We are using Zoom as an online meeting option. These links are not public to avoid intentional disruption. (For more information on why, please see Zoom Info for UUC Gatherings.)
Contact the meeting organizer or email the church office if you are unable to access the Zoom Links in UUC Connect, our password-protected resource for church members and friends. If you’d like to join us in our online community, please fill out our online Connections form.