State of UUC: Mid-Year Congregational Town Hall Meeting (Agenda Update)
Sunday, February 26, 2023, 1 p.m. via Zoom
Please join us for a mid-year special congregational meeting to learn about the state of UUC as we continue to emerge from the past few years of disruption. The agenda will feature important aspects of UUC’s health, progress and report-outs on key initiatives, and what we see on the road ahead:
- Opening & Welcome, Chuck Harwood, Moderator
- UUC’s Financial Status—Mid-Year & Looking Ahead, Jim Thompson, Treasurer
- View from the Board, Kathleen Cromp, Board President
- Message from Family Ministry, Aria Curtis, Director of Family Ministry
- Perspectives from our Senior Minister, Rev. Jon Luopa
This will not be a decision-making meeting, but there will be an opportunity for Q&A. If you have a question you would like addressed during the meeting, please contact Board President Kathleen Cromp.
At this meeting, all who see themselves as part of this UUC community will be welcome, no matter your formal membership status. The Zoom link is available in UUC Connect. (We will not be sending out individual invitations for this meeting.)
Your Board of Trustees
I hope the meeting will be recorded and posted on the website afterwards for those of us who are traveling or otherwise unable to attend. Thank you.