Update to COVID Protocols at UUC
As COVID vaccination and booster recommendations have become more complex for all ages and personal circumstances, it is no longer practical for UUC volunteers and staff to interpret proof of vaccination status as part of our health safety protocols. To help support the health of all, we ask that all congregants and visitors:
- STAY HOME if you have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have a positive test result. Follow the isolation and quarantine guidance of Public Health Seattle & King County.
- Be up-to-date on your COVID vaccinations and boosters. Read the latest information and updates from the CDC.
- Check in at the kiosks or on the nearby clipboard when you arrive.
- Wear a high quality, well-fitting face mask while you are in the church building. We require N95 or KN95 in the chapel and wherever there is singing. We have these masks available for use at UUC. Please do not take more than one per person.
- Let us know if you test positive for COVID within six days after attending UUC.
Vaccination remains the best way to avoid serious illness if exposed to COVID-19. Regardless of vaccination status, contact your health care provider if you develop symptoms or test positive. If you have close contact with someone who is infected, follow the isolation and quarantine guidance of Public Health Seattle & King County. If you are up-to-date with vaccinations and boosters, you do not need to quarantine but still need to follow appropriate precautions.
Facemasks are required at all times for large groups in the chapel and Nathan Johnson Hall. Replace masks after taking a sip or bite of refreshments. You are welcome to take your coffee and conversations outside and remove facemasks. We encourage appropriate distancing indoors and outdoors.
Small groups meeting at UUC have the option to unmask in your meeting room, if all agree. Always assume masking as the default. Replace your masks when leaving your meeting room.
UUC staff working in the building are required to be up-to-date with vaccinations and boosters. Staff will follow face mask protocols when interacting with others in the building.