Sunday Morning Online
9:30-10:30 a.m. Worship service
- Via live stream
- Alternate option to join others on Zoom instead
(Login required, See Getting Zoom Links below)
- View the Order of Service
- To contribute to the offering, text UUCHURCH and the amount (e.g. “UUCHURCH $20”) to 73256. Or go to our online giving form.
10:30-11:30 a.m. Virtual coffee hour
- Following the “on Zoom” worship option, join others for a virtual coffee hour via Zoom – greeting one another and sharing reflections on the sermon or other conversations in small group breakouts.
11:15-12:00 p.m. Children’s Chapel and Youth Chapel
- Children’s chapel provides worship and community to kids and their families in 5th grade and under via Zoom. If you’re new to UUC and want to participate, contact Aria Curtis for the link at email@example.com.
- Youth chapel provides worship and community to youth from 6th-12th grade via Zoom. If you’re new to UUC and want to participate, contact Melody Moberg for the link at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other meetings scheduled for this Sunday will also use Zoom.
Getting Ready for the Service
We recommend that before the Sunday service starts, you look at our Frequently Asked Questions page for helpful information about watching via live streaming.
We are also offering the additional option to join by Zoom meeting for those who would like to see each other’s faces and engage in a little chat during the service. Find the Zoom links in UUC Connect, to join this worship option and to find other drop-in activities open to all via Zoom meeting.
If you miss any part of the Sunday service, we post audio and video recordings of the Sunday Service as soon as possible after it concludes. You can find these recordings on the Worship page.
Getting Zoom Links
We are using Zoom for our “virtual coffee hour” and other Sunday online meetings. These links are not public, for more information why, please see Zoom Info for UUC Gatherings. If you’d like to join us in our online community, please fill out the connections form.