Small Group Meetings at UUC
We’ve highlighted our testing of Sunday Services at UUC recently, and now it’s time to look at small group meetings at the church!
Several of our protocols have changed, and will likely continue to be updated frequently. Here are the guidelines as of June 4:
Meetings in the Building
- Available Monday through Saturday only.
- Attendance is open only to those who are fully vaccinated (that is, at least two weeks past the final vaccination).
- Proof of vaccination is required of all onsite attendees before they may check-in and enter the building.
- Once checked in, masks and distancing are optional in your meeting room. If you sing or vocalize together, keep it short, wear masks. Food and beverages are allowed.
- Groups are STRONGLY urged to provide online access as well, to allow participation of those who are unable or prefer not to attend onsite.
- Group leaders will receive guidelines for building use when a room reservation is confirmed.
Meetings Outside the Building
- Available Monday through Saturday only, with exceptions for Sunday vigils or extensions of the Worship Service.
- Roster of attendance is required regardless of vaccination status.
- If not fully vaccinated, masks or distancing is required.
- Singing together is at the group’s discretion; please wear masks and maintain distancing. Food and beverages are allowed.
- Restroom access is available; participants MUST wear masks when in the building and limit time indoors.
- The temporary canopies are not available before 2 p.m. or on Fridays due to staffing required for set-up and take-down.
- Group leaders will receive guidelines for use when a space reservation is confirmed.
If you have additional questions, please contact the office by email or phone (206-525-8400).