Faith Action Network: Upcoming Legislation
Sunday, January 10, 2-3:30 p.m.
The Faith Action Network (FAN), a diverse interfaith coalition focused on the common good, is offering a Zoom session on Sunday, January 10 from 2:00-3:30 pm. To receive the Zoom link, please register using the following link: bit.ly/2021pre-sessiontraining2
The January 10 Zoom meeting will include a brief overview of the upcoming legislative session, opportunities for engagement through FAN, and two breakout sessions from among the list of FAN legislative priorities for 2021:
- Advocating for a Biennial Budget that Reflects our Values as a State
- Reforming our Policing & Criminal Justice Systems
- Creating Housing Opportunities & Preventing Homelessness
- Addressing Climate Change
- Protecting Immigrants, Civil and Human Rights for All
- Ensuring Healthcare & Mental Health Access
- Advocacy 101
Please join with others at UUC and in other faith communities in advocating for meaningful change within Washington state.