Religious Education Visioning Team
Tuesday, October 6, 6-7 p.m.
Tuesday, January 5, 6-7 p.m.
Thursday, April 22, 6-7 p.m.
The RE visioning team is seeking engaged congregants, parents, religious education teachers and youth to support religious education staff in visioning religious education at University Unitarian Church. The group will meet quarterly via Zoom; meeting dates are above. Contact Director of Religious Education Melody Moberg to join our visioning team, at email@example.com.
The team supports RE staff by doing big picture work, such as:
- Getting feedback from parents and teachers about religious education at UUC
- Visioning a lifelong path of faith development for children at UUC
- Reimagining the language of “religious education”
- Consider offering OWL (Our Whole Lives) for all ages
- Evaluating how our RE programs can live into anti-racist, anti-oppression, multicultural ideals