1. Sign up for Rideshare Online and log in to your new account
2. Join the UUC Network
- In the blue bar, hover over “Profile” and go to “My Networks”
- Click on “Join Network” in the upper left
- In the search field, type “Unitarian”
- Select “University Unitarian Church” from the list of results
- Select “I have an enrollment passcode from the network” and enter “uuc” in lower case
Joining the network allows UUC to track participation and better facilitate ridematches.
Your trips and contact info will only be visible to matches. If you want to suppress your contact info so that people can only contact you via the site, follow these steps.
- In the blue bar, hover over “Profile” and go to “My Account”
- Next to “Profile Setings” select to “Hide my contact information in the ridematch list”
- In the blue bar, hover over “Ridematch” and go to “Create a trip”.
- Follow the steps to create a recurring or one-time trip.
- If you have matches, they will display at the end of the process.