CLASSES AND EVENTS FOR ADULTS & TEENS
Click on the links below to explore Unitarian Universalism with others. Experience liberal religious companionship in finding your way at UUC. Discover how to bring your own faith to the world with greater clarity and presence.
If you would like to have childcare while participating in any activity at UUC, please contact the church office at least 1 week ahead of time.
Upcoming classes & workshops – classes that will be starting soon or in coming months. Most are free but request registration in advance. This page will be updated as new events are added. See the UUC Calendar for all events happening at UUC throughout the year.
- Growing into Ourselves: Yoga Series – Starts Saturday, April 1 (continues through six sessions)
- The New Understandings of Gender Identity – Saturday, April 1
- Men’s Day of Reflection – Saturday, April 8
- Non-Violent Communication Workshop – Saturday, April 15
- Intercultural Awareness and Practice – April 29 (part of the UUC Leadership Development Series)
Ongoing classes and study/discussion groups – these educational opportunities take place throughout our church year. You can join any time. Many are suitable for drop-in attendance; others expect registration and continued participation.
- Understanding the Bible for Cultural Literacy – started March 19 (continues through 4 sessions)
- UUC Information Sessions – ongoing monthly
- UUC Membership Exploration – summer, fall, winter
- Friday Morning Zen Meditation & Discussion – ongoing weekly
- Book groups – Quantum Physics & Spirituality, Science, Women’s (see “Small Groups“)
- More Small Group discussions: Soup & Solidarity, Wednesday Forum, UUC Humanists
Recent classes and events – Take a look at what has already happened this church year. See something you like, or yearn for something new? Contact Sharla Wipplinger, Acting Communications Coordinator, to ask if these might be coming up in the future.
UU Wellspring – A year-long program of faith formation and spiritual growth for UU adults. Information sessions and applications are available each spring.
Find more ways to Get Connected, have some fun, serve others, and become engaged here at UUC through Small Groups and Volunteer Opportunities. You may also be interested in Social Justice activities and events.