CLASSES AND EVENTS FOR ADULTS & TEENS
Click on the links below to explore Unitarian Universalism with others. Experience liberal religious companionship in finding your way at UUC. Discover how to bring your own faith to the world with greater clarity and presence.
If you would like to have childcare while participating in any activity at UUC, please contact the church office at least 10 days ahead of time.
Upcoming classes & workshops – classes that will be starting soon or in coming months. Most are free but request registration in advance. Childcare can be made available if requested one week before the event. This page will be updated as new events are added. See the UUC Calendar for all events happening at UUC throughout the year.
- Zen Meditation Weekend Retreat – Friday July 14 – Sunday July 16, please see this page for more information about times and registration fees
- Heart to Heart** – 4 Wednesday sessions, July 5, 19, August 2, 16, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm in Howe (registration required)
- Membership Exploration Series** – 2 Sunday sessions, August 13 & August 20, 10:45 am – 2:15 pm in King, lunch will be provided
Ongoing classes and study/discussion groups – these educational opportunities take place throughout our church year. You can join any time. Many are suitable for drop-in attendance; others expect registration and continued participation.
- UUC Information Sessions – ongoing, first Sunday of each month
- UUC Membership Exploration – summer, fall, winter, spring
- Friday Morning Zen Meditation & Discussion – ongoing each Friday morning
- Book groups – Quantum Physics & Spirituality, Science, Women’s (see “Small Groups“)
- More Small Group opportunities: Soup & Solidarity, Wednesday Forum, UUC Humanists, Covenant Groups
Recent classes and events – Take a look at what has already happened this church year. See something you like, or yearn for something new? Contact the church office to ask if these might be coming up in the future.
UU Wellspring – A year-long program of faith formation and spiritual growth for UU adults. Information sessions and applications are available each spring.
Find more ways to Get Connected, have some fun, serve others, and become engaged here at UUC through Small Groups and Volunteer Opportunities. You may also be interested in Social Justice activities and events.