UUC is home to a thriving community of young adults who explore Unitarian Universalism through fellowship, discussion, and service.
Our young adult is open to anyone in their twenties or thirties, or who self-identifies as a young adult.
Each Sunday, we congregate briefly in Nathan Johnson Hall after the 11:15AM service (or the 9:30AM service during summer) and then head to Grateful Bread (located at NE 70th Street and 35th Avenue NE) for brunch and conversation.
The group also organizes get-togethers on weeknight evenings, alternating spiritual discussions with social nights. Past discussion topics include perfectionism, regrets, and the public self vs. private self.
Check the order of service insert or check out our Meetup.com group to see when we’re meeting.
Recreational and Service Activities
Additionally, we engage in a variety of recreational and service activities, such as:
- Cooking meals for youth cons
- Potlucks, game nights, and social outings
- Evenings with discussions among Young Adults and guests on current events, spirituality and other topics
Questions about the Young Adult group?
YA Coordinators Samantha Herndon and Gregory Roberts-Gassler can be reached at email@example.com.
How to connect with the group:
- Meetup.com group
- Young Adult mailing list (non-YAAG events and open discussion)
- Young Adult Calendar
- Young Adults of University Unitarian Church facebook page